ARIVA.DE AG in Kiel operates one of the most successful German finance portals on the Internet with around 900 million page impressions per year. Additionally, ARIVA.DE develops tailored solutions for the preparation and presentation of financial data for numerous clients. To support our data development team, we are looking for reinforcement in the form of a Java Developer (male / female / non-binary) at the earliest possibility.
- Agile development and support throughout the entire product life cycle of applications and services concerning real-time financial data. Dedicated member of a “scrum team” in close cooperation with the internal product owner. Support the redesign of one of our core components: the data back-end. The exciting task is based on the fact that the system has to receive, store, verify, process and transmit a large amount of data in the shortest possible time – without it hitting its performance limits.
What you bring:
- Excellent knowledge of professional software development with Java and Spring Boot
- Ideally, you will have good knowledge of modern technologies of microservice architecture, such as Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with modern messaging and database technologies, such as Apache Kafka, MongoDB, Elasticsearch and MySQL
- You will manage your source code with version control systems and automisation tools, such as Git and Bitbucket
- You boast experience in creating unit, integration and automated tests
- Experience with collaboration and documentation tools, such as Jira and Confluence, would be helpful
- A systematic, structured and results-focussed work method – both in a team and on your own
- You approach tasks in a purposeful and solution-focussed manner and bring new ideas to our project
- You are able to work in a team, have strong communication skills and can take on responsibility
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English would be advantageous
We offer you:
- The use of the latest technologies in exciting projects
- A modern work environment in the Science Park very close to the University of Kiel
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours; e.g. flexitime, home working or mobile working
- Contributions towards the company pension
- The opportunity to make an impactful contribution, apply theoretical knowledge in practice and expand your knowledge
- Working in teams, direct communication channels and team events
- Induction / onboarding with and by experienced colleagues
- To become part of one of the largest German-language finance portals and a service provider to the financial sector
Interested? Then please send us your compelling application documents, including CV, salary expectations and your earliest possible start date as a PDF document* via email to: Sabine Glüsing Tel.: +49 (0)431 971 081 211 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to your application! *Please note that zip files will not be accepted for security reasons.